Today's Peak: Kevin and I stayed up waaay too late because we got lost on Nostalgia Lane. It started with me looking up the awesome a capella group Straight No Chaser, then Hubby looked up another a capella group who used to sing the theme song for the old PBS show, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego. They're called Rockapella. Well, good old YouTube nicely looks up related videos. Carmen Sandiego was a 90's show, and we spent most of our formative years in the 90's, also known as the era of great cartoons. So we spent the next 2 hours watching theme songs from DuckTales, DarkWing Duck, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers (did any other 90's girls LONG to be Gadget?), Gummi Bears, and so on. The amazing thing was how many I could sing along with, in spite of it being 16 years since I've seen some of them.
Today's Pit: We stayed up until 11. Not such a good idea anymore when we're both adults with real things to do every day. Especially for Hubby who gets up before 6.
Today's Prayer: For cold and flu season not to hit us any harder than it has. I felt terrible the last two days. Finally feeling better on Wednesday.
Today's Praise: Praise God that I can be involved in Fireflies at church, where I can fulfill my promise to be involved with the teaching of the children of our church. And they're all so darn cute. I'm glad to be a part of it. Praise God that my husband and I love to laugh together and share our evenings with each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment