Today's Peak: I got to spend part of today with my mom and sister and we demonstrated our interesting conversation style to some of my mom's coworkers (not on purpose, it's just what we do). They said they hadn't believed my mom when she said that we were hard to keep up with when listening. Now they do. We had to break it to them that what they witnessed was tame, they should see us when my aunt is there too.
Today's Pit: I'm in the middle of purging our house of all our junk food. My new policy for 2012 (not resolution, I don't make resolutions) is to not buy junk food with groceries. I'm not swearing off junk food, I just want it to be work to go get it. Then maybe I won't eat it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Anyway, I'm fighting off the guilt that comes with the fact that my method of purging is to actually eat it. Oh well, it tastes good.
Today's Prayer: For the new year. I'm FINALLY, finally feeling the push to be better again. To eat healthy, to do devotions, to take care of my family. I pray I really CAN.
Today's Praise: I love it when my sister is around. Every day I get to spend time with her is a blessing and I praise God for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment