Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Seven?!

What the world?! I had barely gotten used to A being 6 and now she's 7.

I got to take cupcakes to her class on her day. 

These are pics of her class singing 'Happy Birthday' to her.




Family celebration time. 


That's about as creative as I get. Making a '7' out of the candles when I stick them in the cake. She got them all out in one blow! I wonder what she wished for; she took her time thinking about it. 


Reading her card.


A new DS game. Of course. They just got the systems for Christmas, so she knew what this was before she even opened it. Though she didn't know which one. 


Finally! Lego toys directed toward girls! They had a whole line, I think trying to edge in on the market of Polly Pocket. I don't care though because you still get to build the buildings yourself and that's great!


Modeling the scarf I gave her. She did love it despite the look on her face I captured here. I like it when the homemade gifts get the same reaction as the store-bought stuff.


Being silly. I told her I wanted to see her face AND her stuff, and her sisters were egging her on to put the owl on her head. And she's a goof.


Happy Birthday to our sensitive soul, our animal lover, our 'mad literalist' (I coined that... we always have to explain our sarcasm to her), our peacemaking middle child, our hugger, our beautiful A. We love you so.


No comments: