Friday, December 2, 2011

... And Today's

Please don't notice that there was a day in between these ellipsis-ed posts.

Today's Peak: Ordering pizza instead of having to make something for dinner, and then laughing our way through eating it while listening to Christmas music.

Today's Pit: I woke up with the worst cramp in my neck. I actually checked for meningitis it hurt so much. Tylenol and Ibuprofen and I'm feeling much better.

Today's Prayer: That God may open my eyes and I may learn intimately what each member of my family needs and how to love them in their own way.

Today's Praise: That God has blessed us so that I may stay home with our children. I love being able to visit their classrooms, to help their teachers, to be proud of them and how they're learning. I love learning and doing my best to take care of my family. I love growing into the wife and mother that God wants me to be, even if I'm painfully slow at it sometimes.


Now, if it would just snow already! I can't believe it's December 2 with that big beautiful lake we have and we haven't seen any notable snow. Depressing.

No comments: