We were gone Thursday night to Sunday afternoon. Hubby and I stayed up late with various people every night, but mostly we were the only ones up so late. Too bad. Almost everyone stayed up late the last night, and it was so much fun I wish we could have done it every night.
I promised myself I'd go on every ride the kids asked me to and I did except for the funnel thing they had. I went on that three times the first day and that was enough for me. The 3-4 story climb and steep drops all the way through were fun but I've recently developed a fear of heights and it didn't like that ride. So I went on everything else. And my girls did every ride there too. Christy was too little to go on the funnel ride so she and I stayed together when the others wanted to go on that.
A being silly after going down a slide. I could not get any pictures of them actually sliding, my camera wasn't fast enough.
C spent a lot of her time here, in the kiddie pool.
More kiddie pool. These slides were a bit slow for her but she went on them a couple times.
S and her uncle finishing up a tube-slide ride.
The girls in front of the decorations in the Grand Lobby.
All of us on the steps up to the loft in our room. Christmas card material for this year.
We had so much fun. There's no way we could thank mom and dad enough for the trips. I'm so glad they do this for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment