Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Four

Today's Peak: I finished my first ever scarf the other day, and wore it for the second time today. I feel so accomplished! Also I got to spend the morning with C at her class's Christmas party. Fun stuff.

Today's Pit: We're struggling with C taking her sweet time about obeying everything we say. She stalls ALL. THE. TIME. Today was no better and I lost my patience. 

Today's Prayer: My friend's mom who has cancer received some serious news the other day and needs some serious prayer. She is looking at a lot more treatment for that.

Today's Praise: Praise God for my husband. For the happiness I feel every day when he comes home. For the fact that we're coming up on 9 years of marriage in a couple months. For the deep love we feel for each other. Just for the fact that God has given me someone so amazing to love. 

No comments: