Thursday, December 8, 2011

Some Days...

Some days, I suck.

Some days, I aim my frustrations at the wrong person.

Some days, I can't hold my tongue, even though they're just little and they're just learning.

Some days I need a lot of forgiveness.

Some days it's a good thing God's mercies are new every morning. 

Some days, I spill egg on my shirt 25 seconds after I put it on in the morning.

Some days, I eat a ton of chocolate though I've promised I'll eat better. 

Some days, I can't stop talking about something even when the other person is done.

Some days, I need a lot of forgiveness.

Some days, even pounding the crap out of the volleyball isn't enough to vent frustration.

Some days I do too much, and don't relate enough. 

Some days the people around me feel under attack though they didn't do anything.

Some days I need a lot of forgiveness. Today was one of THOSE days.

No comments: