Friday, November 11, 2011

Ugh.

I hate cold and flu season. Ever since I was really and truly sick 3 years ago my body does not handle this season well. The tiniest little thing makes my limbs all achy, my throat gets sore, my face feels feverish even if it is not, my eyelids get all droopy and I feel like I could sleep all day.

This time there was the added bonus of going to volunteer in C's class. The class that sent a kid home TODAY. While I was there. With pinkeye. Lovely. I was careful not to touch his hands while I was talking to him! I hope C or I did not bring this wonderful sickness home with us, now.

Blessedly this does not happen to any of us very often. But when it hits, it tends to be a doozy. 

Actually I'm just glad it waited until after my PET scan. We'll see if my body was already fighting it off yesterday; that tends to make scans glow and that would mean I'd have to have another scan. Double ugh.

No comments: