Tuesday, January 5, 2010

To my second-born:

My darling daughter,

I've been thinking lately about how much I love you and how I don't tell you that enough. I know our life isn't perfect but I hope that you know how much I love you.

I want you to know that I see your curious personality and that even when your questions come rapid-fire, I try to keep in mind that you just want to know everything about your life! That is such a great thing. I read something a woman said once, "I brought her into this world, the least I can do is let her show it to me." I love that quote because it makes me think of you. You love to explore, and you love to share what you find out.

I also want to say thank you so much for being a wonderful big sister to your little sister, and thank you for your help with her. I appreciate when you try to share with and be best friends with both your sisters.

I want you to know that you are beautiful inside and out, and I and God will always think that.




















I love you so much,

Mommy

No comments: