Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

One of my favorite bloggers just posted a couple posts like this. Just whatever came to mind, she wrote about. It's interesting, and a good way to get thoughts out on "paper" so to speak and think through things.

I've been thinking about money some, lately. Okay, a lot. Hubby is going to salary soon. We're concerned that they'll compare his pay with the wrong people, and we'll be in a rough spot financially. We've been praying for God to take care of us. We know He always does. He's proved Himself over and over again in our lives. I'm thinking about babysitting next year to add to the take in just a bit. There are also a few financial things that look like they're happening soon, and we're waiting to see if they're a part of God's plan for us. Currently, I'm just praying, "God, take care of our family."

I'm ready for a week with even just one day in it where I don't have to go anywhere. Maybe signing the girls up for a bunch of rec classes wasn't the greatest thing for my sanity.

My brother and his girlfriend might be coming in to town this weekend. I sure hope so. I love to see them, they're both so much fun. And my kids love to see them too. Speaking of kids, I wish I could get mine to not get crazy whenever we take them somewhere. Last night we went to my folks', who live right next door. We came home and everyone was still yelling and hyper! The older two stayed up a 1/2 hour past bedtime talking loudly. Loudly enough to be heard upstairs. Maybe I actually need to take them out MORE, so it wouldn't be rare to them and make them silly (more silly than usual).

I love Sesame Street. My 3-year-old is watching it now, it's still just as fun as when I watched it when I was a kid. I like that they have celebrities on there. It makes it more fun for the parents like me who like to sit down and watch with our kids sometimes!

No comments: