Saturday, January 9, 2010

To my "baby";

My darling youngest,

I say "baby" because you are certainly not a baby anymore. In my eyes, though, you will always be my baby. I want to make sure you always know how much I love you. I know I don't tell you as often as I should, but it's true. I love you so much.

I want you to know how much I appreciate your brave, bubbly spirit. You are not shy (unless you want to be!) and are friendly and polite to everyone. It's so much fun to watch you explore your world. You always go after everything you want to do at full-tilt, and that is such a great thing to see. Your enthusiasm is inspiring!

I love to watch you play and interact with your sisters, too. You give them a great mix of cute little sister mixed with little bits of pesty-ness. It's so great to see how much you all love each other.

You are beautiful inside and out, and I will try my hardest to make sure you always know that.
















I love you so,
Mommy

No comments: