Thursday, May 19, 2011

Softball's starting!!

Tonight we practiced, and it was so much fun! I cannot wait for games to start next week. We were practicing on a kids' field, but I still got a couple hits well out of the infield so that was exciting. I had a couple good fielding plays too so I am completely pumped up for this!

I'm hoping to play Second base. The only problem was there are 13 of us signed up for the team so there will always be at least 3 sitting out. That and at least 3 other people said second as their preferred position so I am not going to be able to play it as much as I'd like. Sigh.

Oh well, I'm just thrilled to play! Can't wait for next Thursday! Maybe I'll put up some pictures if I can get any that look like I know what I'm doing.

No comments: