Monday, I ran 2.5 miles and then did a P90X Yoga workout. I really liked it! I'm hoping we can use that video some more. My parents have a copy of P90X and now I know why everyone says it's so tough! I've of course heard a lot about P90X, and I even know someone who has had amazing results with it. I'm not terribly interested in the whole program. I am not ready for that kind of discipline. It's an hour workout every day. Even the day you choose the yoga one we did Monday, you do a ballistic (moving while stretching) yoga for an hour. Whew.
Today is the second sleep after the new workout so of course I'm even more sore than I was yesterday. I'm glad I didn't have to do much today. C and I worked on her numbers, played board games, played outside, and read books all day, and I only had a 3 mile run during S's softball practice. Right after that A and C and I went to the park near the softball fields, and played until a bit after practice. Good relaxing day, thank goodness. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to move and cough without my ab muscles killing me, and be able to lift my arms over my head. Ha! After that sentence I'm amazed that I said I wanted to do it again sometime!
No comments:
Post a Comment