That's the state of my nerves up there, in the title. I have to have another vocal chord procedure tomorrow, and my nerves just keep getting worse and worse. Intellectually, I know this is no big deal. I'm only out for 15 minutes, maybe, I'm not even going to be intubated... it's not a major thing.
But I'm still stressed. It does mean IVs, and anesthetic, and sore muscles the next couple days from the stupid positions they put me in for the procedure. It means letting go of control and putting it in that doctor's hands for the time that I'm under. It means hospital smells and leaving my husband to go to the surgery room. Ugh. I'm praying with all my mind right now that this is the last time I have to do this.
And also that I can actually sleep tonight.
3 comments:
Hello,
Wow! You've sure been through a lot!
I can understand why your nerves might be a bit frayed right now. Hoping all goes well with your procedure!
Blessings,
Amanda
p.s. Your family is beautiful!
Praying for you.
Let us all know how it goes. Sending amazing strength (even though you really don't need it) your way. Stay strong girl! You are awesome!
Post a Comment