I love Valentine's Day because it's a day when I can love on my husband all over the social sites and not feel like people will be gagging at me. Well, they might, but they'll have to just roll their eyes and deal with it because it's Valentine's Day today, darn it. So there. Actually this is a nice time of year because in just a short month it's our anniversary and I have an excuse to do it again!
I love my husband for so very many reasons. I've written about it on here so many times, but I'm not planning on stopping anytime soon. Thankfully today gives me a good reason to write about it again.
I love my dear husband because...
He loves Jesus and strives to follow Him every day of his life.
He gives of himself for me and for our children, wanting us to have the best.
He puts himself last.
He has a wonderful sense of humor and makes me laugh.
He makes our kids giggle, teaches them things, and treats them like little ladies.
He loves and respects his parents, my parents, and our grandparents.
He is willing to better himself and works hard to do so.
He is incredibly good-looking.
He has never stopped telling me that he loves me and why.
I love my husband so. I thank the Lord for him all the time and I can't imagine life without him.
No comments:
Post a Comment