Thursday, February 23, 2012

Today

...is going to be a good day. I can just tell.

I got to spend some time with my hubby before he left for work. I like that we're both getting up while the house is still quiet. It's a much more peaceful start to my day than hitting snooze four times.

The scale was very, very kind to me this morning, I finally saw a number I haven't seen in two months.

I remembered today was laundry day before it got too late to get it done before the end of the day. I also remembered something I had to do for the kids' school today before it was too late to get it taken care of.

Tonight my kids get to spend the evening with my husband while I play some volleyball.

The sun is shining for now and we're getting some real winter weather later today. We've not seen much of that this winter and I think it's throwing me off. I like my seasons to actually act like the seasons they are!

I thought I had to run on the treadmill for 45 minutes today, but it turns out I only have to run 3 miles (about 9 minutes less, but still a major plus!).

There are three things I've been waiting on to ship and they're supposed to all get here today.

I feel like I'm finally getting over the sickness I've been struggling with. Seriously, today is going to be a good day.


No comments: