Peak: This day was unbelievably peaceful. I got done everything I wanted to accomplish. All three girls were in school so I took the dog for a run, which felt wonderful. It's beautiful here today, blue skies, brisk breeze, my favorite. I found out my laptop fits in the bag my hubby doesn't want to use anymore so I got a 'new' bag. I'm a dork for bags and purses so that makes me ridiculously giddy. I vacuumed, mended, folded laundry, straightened the house, and ironed. I feel like I am where I should be and I can't wait to see what God wants with the future.
Pit: I really can't think of one. Maybe a small one, and that is that I lost my patience with the girls when they came home all shouting a hundred things at me at once.
Prayer: Hubby is probably going to sign papers to accept a job offer in the next couple days. Prayers of blessing/ for God's will to be done would be appreciated.
Prayer 2: C asked again about home schooling. She has been in such an obnoxious class this year that I told God that I would look into it if she asked me before the new school year. And she did. And so we begin looking into it. And praying. Prayers that I would do God's will in this would be wonderful. The fun thing is I keep having ideas about how to make it work...
No comments:
Post a Comment