Saturday, May 19, 2012

Oh wait, I did that too.

Ha! I forgot to put up stuff about the 25K. I did it, and I survived, though there were moments when I wasn't sure if I was going to. My mom and sister ran with me, and our goals were to 'run the whole way, and not need an ambulance.' Well, we accomplished that, and I shaved 4 minutes off my time last year. This is the farthest either of them ever ran, so they have a lot to be proud of even though they both could have gone quite a bit faster than me. Next time they can work on PR's! This time we had fun even though I was kinda crabby from not feeling good.
Are those people related or what?

Nice shot of the start line by S, manning the camera.

That's me with the dorky two-handed wave.

I was so glad to see them cause it meant we were close to the end!

Awkward pic of us going around that guy. 

No comments: