Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Dear Husband,

Thank you.


Thank you for kissing and cuddling me goodbye every morning so I fall in love with you all over again. 


Thank you for inspiring me to take care of our home and children.


Thank you for understanding me on days when the going's been tough.


Thank you for loving me, my highs, my lows.


Thank you for loving our children in their highs and being patient in their lows.


Thank you for putting up with my spontaneity even when it creates more work for you.


Thank you for working your hardest for us every day, for putting your loved ones first and demonstrating sacrifice to us.


Thank you for being the spiritual leader for our family.



Thank you for, in eight short years of marriage, already sticking with me for better or worse, in sickness and health, in richer and poorer times. 




Thank you for being you. I can't believe I'm so blessed as to get to be married to you. I love you.

No comments: