Saturday, June 27, 2009

Swimming

My parents and my in-laws both have pools and now that the kids are older and we don't have to worry about them wandering off the edge of the pool unexpectedly...we can spend more time swimming. We went to my parents' tonight.

I love watching the girls play and wander around and S and A can both take care of themselves (with adults nearby, don't worry), so Price Charming and I can relax most of the time. Before when they were ALL little, we had to watch them and hold them all the time and swimming was not very relaxing.

We had a Funniest Home Videos moment! I was helping C swim around with a noodle, and Prince Charming went to blow the water out of the noodle. Unfortunately, I straightened the noodle right toward my face at the same time and ALL the water in the noodle went in my face and up my nose! Haha! Too bad we didn't have a camera running, cause it was funny. Of course I had to dunk him after that!

Hopefully we will spend lots of time at the pools this year. It's nice that it's actually fun for everyone now.

No comments: