Yikes! Spring break with nowhere to go! Whatever will I do??
Actually, the girls were good today. They keep themselves fairly busy and as long as I can keep them from destroying each others' projects or screaming their heads off at each other we're good.
Tomorrow we head to the library. C's laptime class is doing an Easter egg hunt, and the teacher said I could bring S and A, as well. Unfortunately I'm sure I won't be the only one bringing older siblings. That could get downright hectic. Hopefully she won't be trying to be too organized.
Wednesday they're doing supper at church, which saves me from having to cook and gets the kids out of the house again. Should be good.
And the temperatures start going up Wednesday! That means I can kick the older two outdoors if they get too annoying. ;)
I plan to let them get plenty of library books tomorrow, too. That will keep S occupied quite a bit. She's starting to like reading just for the fun of reading. Hopefully she holds onto that for the rest of her life. She comes from a line of readers on my side!
We should have a pretty good spring break. I'll be spending a LOT of time praying for patience.