Wow a lot has happened in 2 years. When I wrote in this last our baby was less than 6 months old. Now, she's more than 2 1/2. When I wrote in this last I had been through Hodgkin's once. Now it's twice.
This time around I did chemo, an autologous bone marrow transplant and a round of radiation, whereas last time I only did chemo. I actually lost all my hair this time, and spent 3 weeks in a hospital 3 hours from my children. It has not been what one would call a good year this past year. I hope and pray that this next year is better!
I hope to do more frequent blogging on here. I would love for there to be some sort of record of the life I've lived somewhere, and it turns out I'm a terrible journal keeper. But I am online quite a bit and maybe that will help me remember to add something to this every so often.
Our oldest daughter is in first grade, and I feel like that's her favorite part of her life right now. She definitely loves school. She likes her teacher, she likes the extra things she gets to do, she even likes her homework most of the time. She's getting to such a great stage where she understands mommy's jokes and likes to engage us in meaningful talks.
Our middle daughter is in threeschool. She loves that too. She asks every day if she's going to preschool today! She likes her teachers, and she gets good stimulation and she's learning how to get along with her peers. It's great! She's very nurturing and kind to her friends. She's also quite sensitive!
Our baby is 'the little queen.' She wants to get her way and will do anything to get it. We're working on teaching her to not hit or yell when her sisters have things she wants! But she's got such a great sense of humor and makes us all laugh.
1 comment:
Hurrah for fresh starts!
Behold the old is gone and the new is come. :)
Working with babies is wonderful. I really love it. Even with the hard cases, I don't need to cry until after I have gone home.
Post a Comment