Sunday, March 8, 2009

Home again, home again.

What a great weekend! I got some great Easter dresses and shirts for the girls, a couple things for the house, some things for Kevin, and even a nativity scene and an advent calendar! I wasn't so lucky in the clothes department for myself, though. That was disappointing.

We went to Bronner's CHRISTmas wonderland. Wow, talk about sensory overload. There's a TON of ornaments to look at, and then if you look up, the walls near the ceiling are lined with big Christmas decorations, too. We discovered we were missing a lot of the decorations cause it's so hard to look everywhere at once! Oh well, I guess that just means we'll have to go back.

It rained the entire time we were trying to shop, so we were a bit cold! But we still did all right hitting the sales. :D

All in all I'm so glad I spent the weekend with those ladies. We had such a great time, and laughed so much! It really refreshed me.