Friday, March 6, 2009

Girl Time!

I'm heading out for a weekend with my favorite grown-up women in the world today! My Mom, my sister, my aunt, my grandma, two cousins and I are all going to stay in a hotel near a really nice strip mall this weekend! We're going to shop, eat out, shop, eat out... hehe! And probably do some hot-tubbing and chatting and a TON of laughing. We just can't help it when we get those women together. There's been many many times where we've been bent double, tears running down our cheeks, laughing so hard you can't hear any sound any more! And it's always about the silliest things. I love it. Next to my own little family, these are my favorite people in the world to be with.

I'm so ready for the break, too. This week I've just been getting more and more sick of keeping the house clean, cooking dinners, and keeping the peace between the children. My prayer for this weekend is that I actually get the refreshment I need so badly.

It'll be nice to not have anyone asking me 'how are you doing?' too. I get sick of telling everyone the same thing over and over! These people all know me and they know how everything's going, and they're not going to be checking every three seconds how I'm doing. Yay!

We leave in about an hour and a half! Can't wait. Hopefully the time we're gone goes nice and slow and we can savor every moment.