Thursday, December 31, 2009

To my firstborn:

My darling daughter,

I have felt a tug at my heartstrings lately about how you need to hear more often how much I love you. I know that sometimes we disagree, sometimes it's hard to get along with everyone, but I love you forever just the same.

I am so very proud of you. I love watching you learn. You are learning so fast! I love to see you figure things out on your own, like a tough homework question or how to get along with your sisters. I love listening to all that you know; your memory is so good and you love to share what you know.

You are such a loving big sister to your younger sisters. Thank you so much for all the help you give me with them! You are so kind-hearted and loving.

I just wanted you to know that I can see that you are beautiful, inside and out. And I never want you to forget that.



















I love you so,

Mommy

No comments: