![]() |
| Surprise! |
| What we were doing in the meantime |
We were exhausted but I was amazed at how well the day went. When we finally got home, we were very, very pleasantly surprised by a bright and shiny set of steps leading down from our deck. There had been no steps down from it before, making it difficult and frustrating to entertain in, or even really use, the back yard. Now there is a beautiful set there, and all thanks to my parents! They look amazing.
![]() |
| View down the stairs. |
That crafting time, I think, inspired today's frenzy of cleaning as one thing I did that I really liked was spray paint a napkin holder. That turned out really cute, so I had to give it a nice arrangement around it to show it off and that kinda led to cleaning the whole house. Also a good thing as I like it when the days are busy.
Tomorrow we're off to the beach with a different set of people, then Friday we have dance and the library. Saturday is wide open so maybe we'll spend it in the pool next door again so I don't go crazy waiting for the youth group to get back. Sometimes busy weeks make me collapse in exhaustion and frustration but I'm grateful for this one! I'm glad he can go but I'm ready to see my husband again. C'mon, Saturday!


No comments:
Post a Comment