Friday, April 23, 2010

Yes...

I will, in fact, be posting pictures of our adorable new puppy as promised to, like, three of you who actually read this. However, our neighborhood garage sale snuck up on me this weekend and I'm currently tending it.

The sale has gone well, REALLY well yesterday. It's been colder today so slower. Honestly at this point anything I can get out of my house is great, the money is just icing on top.

The sun's on it's way out right now so maybe it'll pick up. We'll see. So pics to come. Maybe more for myself than anyone else. :)


-- Post From My iPod

2 comments:

AL said...

I LOVE PUPPIES! I can't wait to see the puppy!

PER FB I saw you got to bed early. You need that! Congrats! And yes I read your blog. I must be one of the three!

laughterismedicine said...

I did need that. I need to be more diligent about it and go to bed early more often. I imagine I would be much cheerier in the mornings if I did so! :)