I think we may have started a new tradition today. We went to a local apple orchard with my family and picked apples! I've never done that before. It was a lot of fun. My parents bought the girls their pumpkins for Halloween (which mean I don't have to, yay!) and we picked Honeycrisps and Red Delicious straight from the trees. Another first for me, I've never had a Honeycrisp apple before, so that was nice to finally taste one. Of course, everyone was right, it was the best apple I've ever had. Yum.
S only has 2 soccer games left, and I'm going to miss one as I'm going to Chicago for a day with my mom to help her give a speech at a conference. So I only have one game left to watch this year! I need to take some pictures, too! Good grief.
I came up with a new plan for getting some exercise in. My girls like to watch Sesame Street, and my parents live next door to us, and have a treadmill and TV in their basement. So we're going to buzz over there as often as possible, and I will walk on the treadmill while they snack and watch their show. It worked really well on Friday, so I'm excited about that.
One last note... It's October 10!! That means Christmas is a month and a half away! AHHH! I CANNOT believe how fast the time is going... it's crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment